A friend of mine uses this website and I have found myself addicted to it. It is fun to get updates and look at recent pictures. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. I will try my best to update it a few times per week.
Another Birthday
4 days ago



6 comments:
I'm so glad to see your blog! I will check back often to see gorgeous baby "M"s photos.
I love this - she is so perfect!! I'm excited for this & can't wait to see updated pictures of her often.
Beautiful baby!!! The Monkey Girls are excited to watch her grow. Maybe we could have a playdate someday when we come for a visit to Grami's house?
That is the most beautiful baby ever! I am excited about your blog. I don't know anything about them, but if it means that I get to see that cute baby and get updates...I'm all for it!
She is just the cutest! Now her Nana gets to see the Little Monkey always. Hugs & Kisses.
Post a Comment