For the last year or so I have whined and whined about our washer and dryer. They were cheap. It was all we could afford when we were building our house. Anyway, I want the fancy front loaders since I spend a good portion of my life doing laundry. Well, earlier this week I noticed the dryer continuously running- didn't think much of it as I wasn't really sure how long it had been running- since I have no real concept of time anymore. The next day after I had noticed it running and running, the heat stopped. Okay, now we have a problem! Needless to say, after a good hours worth of Tyler throwing tools and parts(not really throwing, but pretty close!), we "THINK" we know what the problem is, have a part ordered (which was broken when we got the first one- it's a sign!) And, of course the stupid part didn't show up today. It will be here tomorrow as we are camping our little lives away. So after 5 days of camping, plus all the laundry at home, I get to come home to this...
A dual purpose table/laundry rack.
My new dryer...At least it is cheap! And we don't mind crisp clothes! :)
Have a great weekend, be safe, don't drink & drive and wear your seat belt! Later.



No comments:
Post a Comment