
Startin' her young! :)

McKinley figured out the "squirter" today while I/we were cleaning the bathrooms.

Once again, she got the best part...the spoon/whipper.

She loves the Kitchen Aid mixer. She is really good about keeping her hand on the top. Don't want to loose any fingers!
This picture was taken on Saturday. Hannah was kind enough to watch McKinley for the day so Tyler, Randy and I could go snowmobiling with our neighbor Tom. We had a great time, but definitely need some more snow!!!
2 comments:
I love that she is helping to clean toilets. I'm totally going to get my girls doing that! Cracked me up that we had such similiar posts. Although you were obviously more "PC" than I was. Did you notice the correction I got about Child Labor? I am a little hormonal these days and trying to not write a nasty reply!
You have the cutest helper ever! I can't wait until Hayden can "help" me! Too cute!
Post a Comment