Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6 years ago...

When I need to go to "my happy place" this is where I go:)
Happy Anniversary to Tyler & I. 7/5/04

2 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

Happy anniversary! I do the same thing when I need a mental break. I just think of the Virgin Islands and our honeymoon!

Unknown said...

So obviously this is a month late but happy late anniversary. Gosh I guess I thought my folks went down there later in the month that summer but think the HI & AK trips kinda ran together :) Thanks again for inviting them to your wedding Mel...it obviously was part of a very intricate plan and you gave them a wealth of memories. Even for me it brings so many memories because lets face it: John and Fran had NEVER done anything like that before! Hope this 6th year brings as much joy and fun in your marriage as the first year:)