Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfuly for FREE...

Shutterfly is doing a fun little thing this season...giving away 50 free Christmas Shutterfly cards to people who post on their blog about it! I have never ordered cards from them before but I have done a photo book on Shutterfly recently and it turned out AWESOME!!!
Click here to see their Christmas photo cards...lots of cute ones!
I do photo calendars every year for Christmas gifts. You can pick twelve of your favorite pictures for a basic outline or get creative and create a collage for each page of the calendar with multiple pictures.
Click here for their calendars.
I tend to buy the boring "Thank You" cards from the store. What a good idea to make your own.
Click here to see the thank you cards.
If you want to be a part of this promotion, just click here!

1 comment:

Katie and Bob said...

Okay so don't panic if they take a few days to respond with your free card code. I blogged last week and they just sent my code last night. This is an awesome deal! The cards are over $1 a piece so it saves you lots of money! I too like their photo books:). Have fun picking your cards out:)