Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching up...again...

This is what we've been up to lately...






Here's an update on the wild children that we claim as our own:)

McKinley LOVES preschool! I can't believe the fun things she learns and how 'grown up' she is getting. It's hard to believe she will be 4 in less than 2 months! The times has flown by! She is such a blessing and constantly keeps Tyler and I on our toes. Her sense of humor is starting to develop more and she continually cracks us up with her jokes. Her favorite thing lately is working on the ranch. She still is infatuated with Paula's/Granny's mule Rosie and loves the baby calves. I think she is going to like animals vs. toys with spark plugs much to her daddy's dismay:)

Morgan is almost 8, yes 8 months old! She is starting to move! NOOOOOOOO!!!! However, so far isn't in a full on crawl (thank the Good Lord!) I'm not ready for her to be mobile yet! She has two bottom teeth and a top tooth that does a disappearing act. One day it's there and the next day it's gone. I'm pretty sure it will be here to stay for good here shortly. Luckily her teeth don't seem to bother her too bad. She is saying "Ma Ma" a lot and has accidentally squeezed out one "Da Da." :) She is such a sweet baby and we are again blessed to have such a gem.


Until next month...sorry, I'll try to be better.

1 comment:

Oergel said...

The girls are both so beautiful - thanks for updating!