Our Little Moose is ONE today! Time has flown by. I woke up this morning remembering that one year ago I had given birth to our little bundle of joy. She screamed for a few hours in the hospital and I seriously pondered running away. Okay, not really, but I was scared to death that we had ourselves a little monster. Thank goodness, it only lasted during our hospital stay and once we came home, she was a happy little girl. She still is a happy little girl. Here are a few things I love about her:
1. She LOVES and I mean LOVES carbs! That kid will eat an entire loaf of bread if we'd let her!
2. She said Mamma first and that is still her only word besides a few babbles here and there.
3. She is persistent.
4. She giggles when we ride in the jeep.
5. Her bare feet making nosies when she walks on the tile floor.
6. She eats anything!
7. She loves her sister. And I love their special bond. You can see it in their body language.
8. Her brown eyes melt me.
9. Her chubbs make me smile.
10. She always wants her daddy.
11. Her finger prints ALL over the sliding glass door.
12. The way she stands at the end of her crib bouncing after waking up.
13. Most of all I just love her. She is such a blessing to our family.
She has her 1 year check up on Friday. Stay tuned for the stats.



No comments:
Post a Comment