All about McKinley-
McKinley was tagged by Dailey...
Name/Meaning: McKinley Lynn. I was in our office looking through a baby name book. I had marked a few names down on a stikcy note, McKinley being one of them. A while later I went into the living room to watch TV with Tyler. He was watching a program on Mt. McKinley. He looked up at me and said..."that's it- her name is McKinley." Her middle name is after Aunt Stacy. :)
Age: Almost 17 months
Nicknames: Doodle, peanut & Kinley
Favorite Activity (ies): Playing outside, swinging, getting into everything shes not supposed to be in, working in the shop with her daddy and going up and down the stairs at Nana's house.
Favorite Foods: Goldfish crackers, raisins, fishsticks, peaches, bananas and anything sweet.
Least favorite foods: Pickles, grean beans and anything you TRY to feed her.
Favorite Music: Hmmm...she really likes all music so far. She does the baby bounce when she hears music.
Favorite toys: Clips on her highchair, nuts & bolts, anything that has wheels, the babyjogger and tools from Tyler's tool box.
Favorite books: the Peekabo Who book from Aunt Mimi, the Disney car book that makes noise (I bought it- don't know what I was thinking!), the Hungry Catipilar and Cowboy Small.
What makes her happy: going in the hottub, being in the shop with Tyler, being naked, giving kisses and doing anything outside.
What makes her sad: When she doesn't get her way or when her daddy tells her NO.
Tag: Sophia, Ceci, Olivia, Emma, Marcus, Cooper & Rumi



No comments:
Post a Comment