Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag...

Tagged.......
Gemma tagged me.
In this tag you are supposed to list six random things about yourself, I am not that interesting of a person so it took me awhile to think of things, but here goes:

1) I love to white water raft. I have gone on a few great trips and can't wait for more. Tyler, Randy & I went with Miles this summer and had a blast. For those of you that know me well, I'm not much of a thrill seeker (unless it involves snowmobiling) but I love the rapids and the technical aspects of rafting.

2) I love to cook for other people. I enjoy making big meals for our family and friends. I rarely cook for myself though and if (by chance) I cook for myself, I will almost always make a waffle. My favorite topping is peanut butter and syrup.

3) I, like Gemma, have a huge love affair with coffee. I got hooked when D & M opened the little shack by the Elks building years ago. I think I was a freshman in high school. I like drip coffee, but only if it has Coffeemate creamer!

4) I climbed to the false summit of Mt. Stuart. I got to the false summit and freaked out about how high I was. I sort of had a little breakdown and glued my butt to a big rock while Dad, Tyler and Randy climbed to the tippy-top. I regret not going to the very top and hope to do so next summer. The false summit is east of the true summit and can be seen from the valley.

5) I love a good book, one that is hard to put down. It doesn't happen to me often as my time to read has dwindled a bit. I love Jodi Picoult books and recently read Hatchet and loved it.

6) I need to organize my kitchen cupboards in a bad way. I have been procrastinating it for some time now, it's one of the projects that doesn't sound fun at all and I probably won't do it until 2009!!!

Now I tag; Stacy, Jaime, Terry, Kayla and anyone else who wants to do it. :)

No comments: