Tuesday, December 9, 2008

18 MONTHS...

WOW! McKinley is already 18 months old- for those of you folks that aren't parents yet...that's 1 1/2 years old:) It's funny how us Moms count in months/weeks when the kids are so little:)

Sorry for the week-o-no-posts...We've been busy!!! I spent the weekend with my girl friends downtown Seattle. We had a WONDERFUL time shopping, eating and drinking wine.

McKinley had a Dr. appointment yesterday. She weighs 21 pounds and is 31" long. 10% for weight and 25% for height. She is a little girl. Doc said she is perfect- duh!

I'll post some pictures soon. Our computer's sound is broken so it freaks out when I try to do anything on our website. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Happy 18 months McKinley! That's how old the twins were when Marcus was born. 21lbs! That's how much Marcus weighed at his 11 month appointment! LOL!