Monday, December 29, 2008

Jeepin' to the cabins...

McKinley driving home.

Enjoying oreos. Imagine that!?!

Blizzard!

We plowed through the drifts, literally!

McKinley and Claire on and in the igloo.





Claire hardly fit, Unky had to shove her inside:)

The girls. Miranda, Rachel, Claire, McKinley and I.

Unky, McKinley and Claire throwing snow balls.

McKinley playing in the snow.

We went jeeping yesterday. We went to Tyler's family cabin first, built a fire, played in the snow & had lunch. After we had enough of that side of the canyon, we went to my family's cabin. We had a great time jeeping in the snow. McKinley loved going fast- duh. I on the other hand, rode with Garrett. He's a great driver, but I still gasped and screamed quite a bit. I think poor Garrett is going to loose hearing in his right ear:) Oh well, I had fun. We hope to go to our cabin for New Year's. Good thing we made a trail yesterday- we'll be glad on Wednesday when we drive up there again.

These are McKinley's new irrigation boots from Auntie & Uncle Sparky. They are perfect! :)

No comments: