We are in Spokane for the week. Tyler is attending a conference. McKinley and I decided to tag a long for something fun and different to do. So far, we have had a blast!
This cute little gal loved McKinley's goldfish crackers.
Hey there! I just saw your comment on my blog. Welcome to Spokane! I work right downtown and walk in the park everyday at lunch! Marc is out of town this week but the kids and me are around. Email me at oergel5@gmail.com and we exchange phone #s and plan to meet up somewhere.
2 comments:
Hey there! I just saw your comment on my blog. Welcome to Spokane! I work right downtown and walk in the park everyday at lunch! Marc is out of town this week but the kids and me are around. Email me at oergel5@gmail.com and we exchange phone #s and plan to meet up somewhere.
Looks like a tun of fun that slide. Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment