Friday, April 3, 2009

Terrible Two's...

It's official, we have reached the terrible two's. Unfortunately, McKinley won't be TWO until June. I'm convinced they start early! This past week has been tough. Full of time-outs, spanks and lots of reprimanding:( Hopefully, we'll get our sweet little girl back soon:)

Tyler left today for a 9 day dirt bike trip in Nevada/Utah. He was ecstatic to rough it with the men.

Happy Friday! Have a safe & fun weekend.

I took these pictures tonight. McKinley found Tyler's I-pod and thought it was really cool. She also loves playing with my sewing stuff. Maybe another quilter on our hands?!?

Just a snapshot of our week. Poor kid!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Oh yes...the terrible two's. Don't those time outs just kill you? Sometimes I think time outs are tougher on Mommy and Daddy. Just keep the lyrics from "You're gonna miss this" close by. Guess we're supposed to cherish EVERY moment??? :-)