Friday, March 27, 2009

Homer, Sunny & Mouse...


Our new lawnmowers:)
Last fall we became the proud owners of Homer the mule. Homer has been with Unky's horses/mules this winter, but now resides in our front pasture. He wasn't very happy at first and escaped TWICE. This is where Sunny and Mouse come in handy. They are two of the cutest little pony's ever! They keep Homer occupied and also keep him from escaping! Yesterday I had the pleasure of trying to convince Homer that our pasture was just as green as the neighbors...the only thing I had handy was a 5 foot piece of twine (that I used to tie a sippy cup to the backpack with) anyway, it didn't turn out in my favor. Homer had to be haltered for real. Luckily the pony's arrived shortly after!:)
Happy Friday, have a safe and blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

The monkeys love horses and ponies. How fun for McKinley!