Like our friends the Seth Family we have had a very similar experience to their potty training post from a few weeks ago...
This is what has gone on over the last few days...
- "Uhhh Ohhh, Mommy, No No..." as McKinley points to the wet spot on the floor.
- "Nooooooooo Pee Pee..." as she once again points to the wet spot on the floor.
- "Pooo Pooo, Mommy, Poo Poo..." need I say more?!?
- Today I heard the rip of the Velcro on her diaper, as I went into the living room to investigate, she handed me her diaper as poo flew out the back all while saying "Poooo poooo" and running to the potty in the bathroom. (she did go more in the potty, however was just a little late.)
- "Baaby pee pee..." as she wipes baby with a wipe and puts a diaper on her. At least she is observant.
- Last, but not least, she wears big girl panties sometimes (as does Baby) however, when she pees in them she walks like a bull rider. It is hilarious.
Needless to say...we are having the carpets cleaned tomorrow!
Oh the joys of parenthood!
Another Birthday
4 days ago



2 comments:
I'm glad we aren't alone! :) Dailey has decided that she is FINALLY going to use the potty & she's doing great, except for a few accidents. I heard that McKinley used the potty at Gemma's yesterday though!!! :)
Oh the joys of potty training...don't you just love it! I love the story...I can see it vividly :-) It feels like a slow painful process, but don't worry, before you know it she will be running in the bathroom on her own and you'll hear a "flush" and and hope she didn't throw anything in there that shouldn't be :-)
Post a Comment