


Cooper came over for a while on Friday while Aunt Stacy did errands in town. We played outside and made cookies. I forgot to put the eggs in the cookie dough (what the?!) however, and the cookies were a total flop. I haven't done something like that in a loooong time, so I guess I was due. My bad luck didn't end there however, I met Tyler in town for dinner that night and after I got to town, I realized I had left my purse at home. So, I drove back home to get it and then went back into town for dinner. I was a zoo! My bad luck didn't end there...I got a flat tire later in the weekend, burnt lunch and wiped up spilled chocolate milk in the grocery store. (McKinley and I got "coffee" before attempting the grocery store yesterday...bad idea!) Lets just say I had a bad weekend. However today, so far, is much better:)
Here are a few more potty tid-bits I have heard the past few days...
- "Uhh Ohhh, mommy, pee pee..." Like I peed on the floor!
- "Nooo, nooo, pee, noo noo..." Once again pointing to the wet spot on the floor.
I swear our child is the fastest undresser in the world. She can get that diaper off in no time! We are going to try the positive rewarding for going to the bathroom in the potty. She loves those M & M's...Wish us luck!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment