Dad & Tyler took McKinley to the cabin on Friday night. From the sounds of it, they had a great time. McKinley was wiped out when they got home. She went to bed at 7 on Saturday and took a 3 1/2 hour morning nap on Sunday. We had a great weekend. However, we are soooo ready for some nice weather. No more snow or frigid wind.
I took this picture last week. McKinley is so innocent- it's precious. She insisted on wearing her new polka-dot jammies with her irrigation boots and then put on the striped sweater as if the rest wasn't bad enough. This picture really doesn't show how silly she looked:)



3 comments:
I love the polka dot with the gorgeous jacket - McKinley has style!
That is high style at our house.
yep, our kids love their irrigation boots also!! and jammies go with just about anything. Thanks for sharing Melinda! McKinley is growing up so fast! I am registering Grant for kindergarten already in a few weeks.
Post a Comment