Sunday, November 15, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my TWO front teeth!...

Remember a few months back when I posted about McKinley's chipped tooth? Well...now the poor little tooth is abscessing (sp?) To make matters worse, she fell in the Bi-Mart parking lot last week and since then has been a cranky little girl. Not only did she get a big fat lip, she also caught a cold the following day...soooo, for a good week now she's been cranky and whiny, both of which are totally not normal for our happy little girl.

The right side of her lip/nose is horribly swollen and tender...she's on antibiotics and we plan on seeing the pediatric dentist tomorrow. Please pray for an painless solution...I'm pretty sure they will end up yanking that tooth out. :(

On a much happier note. Tyler and Jonah took McKinley and Mason in the hills last night for a bon fire and bbq dinner. Both kids are lucky to have such great dads! And I was lucky to have a wonderful dinner alone with Papa Todd! It was a great evening:)



No comments: