Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful...

With Thanksgiving just a few days a way, I decided I'd write a list of the things I'm thankful for...

I'm thankful...
1. for McKinley's tooth being gone. She feels much better,
2. the snuggles I get every morning when she wakes up,
3. the way she puts her dirty clothes in the laundry room,
4. her mothering instinct with her baby dolls,
5. that Levi's make a 2T slim,
6. that she loves watching Bambi,
7. her excitement when she sees her daddy drive in the lane,
8. her 3-4 words sentences...that sometimes don't make sense:),
9. her stubbornness
10. her strong will
11. her kindness
12. the way she dumps her own potty & #2 from her potty chair,
13. that she asks to go to bed sometimes,
14. the way she wants mommy when shes hurt or sad,
15. that she loves being outside,
16. that she's potty trained...for the most part,
17. the way she turns a two words into one long word. ie: mon = come on
18. the way she says 'yes' or 'uh huh' = huuh
19. how she'll dress herself in the silliest of outfits,
20. and most of all, I'm thankful to be her mommy!

I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Lots of love to all!

3 comments:

The Alders said...

Very Cute! She is such a cute little girl.

The Carlson Family said...

You are a wonderful mommy,wife, friend, i am thankful to know someone like you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Love the carlson's

Tracie said...

Sweet post...brought tears to my eyes (I hate it when I cry at work!) So, I didn't know Levis made slims...I need to check into that! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.