Okay, so I'm only a few months behind! I'm sorry. I've been wiping noses among other things. I'll try to do my best giving you an update on what the heck we've been up to. It's been a whirl wind since summer. No joke.
Here are some major highlights-
-Tyler got a new job! Same type of work, just a different company. He's really enjoying it so far and likes the crew real well.
-We went to Boise for Thanksgiving. Pictures to follow. I'm one of those moms that believes in Benedryl for medicinal purposes. Seriously. I am proud to report however, I didn't have to subdue the kids for the 6 hour car ride. They did amazingly well. :)
-My little brother graduated from CWU!
-My baby sister is in China!
-Can't think of any other major things...so enjoy the overload of photos that will be uploaded here shortly. Ready. Go.
Another Birthday
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment