The last 2 mornings McKinley and I have gone up "the Loop." It has been pretty chilly, so she gets bundled up to the point of not moving her arms or legs and I of course, seem to roll out of bed, put some ugly sweats on with a shirt that completely doesn't match and away we go! Stacy and Cooper went part way up with us this morning. They are getting ready to go out of town. It is beautiful today and I am glad we went. The picture of McKinley in the sink was taken last night. She doesn't fit in it anymore:( Tyler went hunting Wednesday night and came home with an expensive grouse. He lost his arrow! I cooked the bird in the dutch oven last night with beans, spuds and carrots from our garden. We actually harvested our own meal. Quite the little domestic family we are:) Tomorrow McKinley and I are going with Nana to visit Grandma Gerry and Grandma Sarah. I will post pics on Monday:)
Have a super weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment