I have so many cute pictures of Hudson, Koleman and McKinley- I wish I could post them all. They came over with their Mommy for dinner. It was great spending time with them. The kids were hilarious! Koleman is getting so big. The two youngsters were talking a cooing all night. Jake is hunting and has been gone for over a week. Those boys! Dad should be home on Saturday:) No luck so far.
We have had a busy few days. Yesterday we canned another box of peaches and canned about 6 jars of applesauce. It was crazy. We should be set for the winter:) This morning we walked with Auntie, Cooper, Granny, Great Aunt Bugs and Auntie Joan. It was a chilly morning- we had to bundle the little ones up. McKinley and I stayed at Auntie's until 1 or so and then went to town to pick up our bikes from the bike shop. They were having tune-ups. Hope everyone is having a great day.



No comments:
Post a Comment