Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bye, Bye Charlotte, Bozo & Curley...

Unky Allan riding Curley, Charlotte being led and Jill riding Bozo.
McKinley hanging out in the wagon while I shovel snow.
Trying to escape.

Unky & Jill came over this morning to take the horses/mules home. We are sad to see them go as we visit them daily on our way to the mailbox. McKinley screams at them in delight every time we pass them. We are loving the snow at our house. Although, it makes pulling the wagon a little tough. Luckily it is a 4x4 with big rubber. Today was a very busy day. McKinley spent the afternoon with Grandma Jackie while I ran around town doing errands. I always cuss errands, but in reality it is nice to talk to adults and run into people I know. We didn't get home until almost 4, just in time to start dinner and finish up some paper work.

Tomorrow is house work and baking for our skiing/snowboarding trip this weekend. It outta be a real fun trip! We are going with Toddy, Kathy, Grandma Shirl and Tyler. Todd rented a big house. The Tyler's are going to snowboard and Kathy, Todd & I are going to ski. We (Kathy & I) even have lessons- thank goodness! Last time I went skiing I was about 10 and ran into a boy- I have never skied since!

Off to read our new book club book. It is great! PS- the 13th Tale by Diane Sutterfield is a good book too. I just finished it and really liked it.

Later gators.

No comments: