Oh DEAR!!! McKinley has started crawling. Last night we put the TV remote on the other side of the room and she crawled right to it! We just starred at each other with the "uh-ohhhh" smeared across our faces! We don't let her play with the remote- so it was very fun for her to crawl to it. Little stinker! She also pulls herself up on us or anything in sight. Hopefully this new found movement will not get her into too much trouble:)
Tyler and I had a blast on our little get-a-way. There were 11 of us that snowmobiled Thursday and Friday. It was great! I hadn't been for 2 years- it was sooo much fun! The snow was "go anywhere" snow, which was nice and I only got stuck once. Well, more like tipped over. We got a little tipped over at the bar that night too. We danced and partied until the wee hours (okay, so midnight is now the wee hours!)
Hope everyone had a great weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment