Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter FUN...


Easter bucket from Nana:) The eggs were filled with Cherrios. Perfect!!
Easter bunny from Kathy:)
Mini Coop with Grandpa Don
Auntie is back from Hawaii. She even has the Charlton freckles on her nose:)
And the biggest, best news of the weekend....we bought a new car!!! :) WHOOO HOOO! I have a new grocery getter and a pretty fancy one to boot. Picture to follow.

1 comment:

Katie and Bob said...

Oh my gosh! Hi Melinda and Tyler! Let me just say, I am so behind on the times now that I am not in E-burg anymore...the last time we saw each other was in college and I was waiting tables at Panda Garden and you and your dad always came in for lunch! Ha! Well, McKinley is so cute and I can't decide who she looks like more...she looks like both of you! "McKinley" is also my brother Scott's, middle name! Well, this comment can now go down as your longest comment ever! Your blog is very cute and I am glad that I stumbled on it by accident! Katie (Wilson) Mayer:)