Boys will be boys!!! Koleman and Hudson came over yesterday. While Hudson was taking a nap I decided to give McKinley a bath. Koleman jumped in too. He thought it was sooo funny to make farting noises with the booger sucker. It was hilarious. How do you not laugh at a 2 1/2 year olds' hysterical laugh?? The kids play so well together. We are so thankful for them!
We are walking this afternoon with Auntie, Cooper, Granny & Joan. Tonight, my brother is taking Tyler and I out to dinner:) Papa is babysitting! :)
Have a great FRIDAY!



1 comment:
Mel, & McKinley
I was so excited to see you had been on our blog, I love doing it and i love looking at yours to see how you guys are doing because we don't see you that often. McKinley is sooo cute, they grow up to fast. Koleman and Hudson are getting big, I miss seeing them. Anyway, I will try to make this quick, to add music go to projectplaylist.com, create a playlist and then post it to a myspace, then click the playlist code button and choose blogger and get your code, copy your code then go to your blog and add a page element, select the html/javascript and paste the code there. Then Save it and that should work. If you have any questions email me @ wolfen2927@yahoo.com or call.
Post a Comment