EI-EI-O! And on this farm, he had a...dirtbike...EI-EI-O, with a vroom, vromm here and a vroom, vroom there, here a vroom, there a vroom, everywhere a vroom, vroom....
Okay, so we really don't have a farm. But, we do have a lovely pasture out front that needed our attention. McKinley and I harrowed the field today. She loved the steering wheel of the tractor and at times made it quite difficult for me to drive. Thank goodness Granny and Gramps have a big fancy tractor that we can borrow once or twice a year! :) Oh, and McKinley wore her Carhartt coveralls for the occasion:)
Not much is new. McKinley is feeling much better. Not 100% yet, but much better. Tyler has been working in the shop with Garrett all day today. I did manage to run to town this morning for coffee (of course!), the dump, Ranch & Home and Woods. And I hit a few yard sales. Nothing good at the yard sales. A little early for the good stuff:)
Love to all!



No comments:
Post a Comment