Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random...

Tyler came home for lunch earlier this week. He was driving the line truck. Of course, McKinley wanted "yupp, pees" and loved "driving" it.
And then, mommy had to drive it too.

Uncle Miles bought a new boat. Tyler did a little trailer maintenance in prepration for the boats journey home. McKinley was testing out the seat. Lucy didn't want to miss out on the fun.

Too bad they were on dry land:)

1 comment:

Katie and Bob said...

Those line trucks are quite something, aren't they? Bobby was driving a brand stinking new one around here in Idaho and I said to him "wow, they are probably like a $100,000 truck, aren't they?" He laughed and said to me "Ah, try about $300,000."

Whoa, you might as well be driving a nice house around for that price! I don't think people have a clue how neat the utility industry equipment is unless you are some how invloved in it. I love that McKinley gets excited about truks!