Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer...

Cooper came over to play this morning...Tyler stopped by to grab something on the way to a job up the road and let the kiddos stand on the "big" truck. Future Lineman?

Last week, McKinley chipped her front tooth! It happened when she got out of the tub and slipped on the tile floor...the rest, well, I'm sure you can figure out. It doesn't bother her one bit, however, I'm a different story. The poor little thing!
Click on the picture for a close-up.
This is what summer is all about. Swimsuits and popsicles!
We hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather this weekend. Make sure you have lots of sunscreen:)

2 comments:

A Dailey Blog said...

Oh :( I'm glad her tooth doesn't bother her.

Have a great weekend!!

Tracie said...

Oh No! Looks like our bad luck went to you...I'm so sorry. I know how you must feel. Isn't it funny how the kids seem to survive though. Tough little things.