Note to self #2: the above, especially when the tea party is at a church!
Note to self #3: Spankings are not appropriate in a church!! (dang!)
Note to self #4: Drink heavily if the above is unavoidable!
Note to self #5: Get a toddler leash!!
Running like a wild child on the stage. Hopefully she will get some stage fright when she's older.I had the pleasure (NOT!) of taking my very strong willed daughter to a tea party at Grandma Jackie's church. McKinley was in rare form running amuck and causing trouble while the theme of the party was "Relaxation" - ha! Funny! We ended up leaving early:( As you can tell, next time, I'll leave the crazed child at home with her dad. Okay, so it may not have been quite that bad, but pretty close! :)
Happy Saturday. To all my mommy blog followers...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!




3 comments:
McKinley looks lovely in her dress - I'm sure she was a delight. Happy Mother's Day to you!
Oh Melinda, she was great! I loved telling people that she was my granddaughter..as in, 'yep, that one running amuck, that's her!' Just teasing. She was fine, she's a toddler, that's what they do sometimes. I am glad you guys came. Just wish that we had gotten some group photos. I really got a chuckle from one lady that said she looked like me :-) I said, yep, she got her grandma's budda belly and thighs!
She looks so sweet in her dress...hard to believe she acted up...I'm sure she was just acting her age :-) I bet everyone got a kick out of her. Happy Mom's Day to you too!
Post a Comment