Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...






Tis the season for craziness. We have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Saturday we went for a jeep ride above our house. We met up with a ton of our friends who where getting Christmas trees. It was great to see everyone and there was some snow- so that was fun. Speaking of the snow. Tyler was hot-rodding the jeep around (imagine that:) ) and McKinley kept squealing in delight! It was hilarious. I was in the backseat having a heart attack and those 2 were just screaming and having a great time. Saturday evening we went to the Christmas party at Jake & Mel's. It was so much fun! Again, lots of our friends were there. It was fun to see all the babies/kids. McKinley did great sleeping in the trailer. Thank heavens for baby monitors. Sunday we came home pretty early and vegged out ALL day. It was wonderful. I don't think we have been that lazy for a long time. Even McKinley was veggin' out. Oh, McKinley finally got to meet her cousin Eric. Here is a cute picture of them:)

Our friends Kyle & Hannah bought McKinley the cute little racing pj's. They are a little big, which is great- she will wear them for longer!
Randy came out last night for dinner. It was great to see him too.

Today I have a dentist appt. so McKinley is going to Granny's for a few hours. I'd better start eating sweets now:)

Have a great day!

No comments: