I must admit I am not much of a shopper. Although once or twice a year I love to go to the BIG city and shop til' I drop! Stacy and I went with my Mom, Susan, Crystal, Linnell, Marsha & Marcie. This is the 6th or 7th year we have gone Christmas shopping as a big group. We have a total blast. We didn't go to bed until almost 1 last night and slept in until 8! Whoa! It was so fun to do girl things for a night:) Today was pretty treacherous weather wise. It took us about 2 1/2 hours to get over the pass. The best part about it was watching the stupid people that have drivers licenses. Oh and a group of guys waved a sign at Stacy and I that said "Flash me!" Now if those poor guys really wanted a show we could have given them a run for their money! Instead of flashing them our ta ta's, I flashed the camera to capture the idiots. Men!
Tyler and McKinley got us a Christmas tree today:) It sounded like they had a great time. I couldn't wait to see McKinley this afternoon. She was full of smiles for me and even lots of giggles and laughs. She is crawling/scooting a little more on her belly. It is funny to watch her. Well, off to slumber land...I don't think our bed remotely compares to the bed Stacy and I shared last night. It was sooooo comfy. Stacy and I had to laugh- the two fanciest, ritzy and most fabulous hotels we have stayed at have been without our husbands. Oh, and we were also chuckling about the fact that we were the only people within a few square miles that drove a big ol' diesel truck! Too bad old Betty isn't around anymore. She would have really rattled some beemers windows :) Ha!
Later.



No comments:
Post a Comment