Thursday, November 29, 2007

No Ear Infection!...



I took McKinley to the doctor yesterday. She of course, woke up in a great mood and was fine all day yesterday- the Dr. probably thought I was a loon! At least I feel better knowing she doesn't have an ear infection. She weighs 15 lbs 3 oz! Whoa. No wonder my neck and shoulders ache all the time! Yesterday was also a big milestone day! McKinley crawled backwards on all fours. She only went a few little steps, but she was so excited. She has started liking tummy time a lot more lately! Thank goodness. I was beginning to think the back of her head would never grow hair again:)

Grandma Jackie is watching the little bug this morning while I do errands in town:) Yippee!

We might make firestarters with Auntie & Cooper this afternoon- it may be tomorrow- one never knows if the two little ones will cooperate:)

Later gators.

1 comment:

Oergel said...

Is that one of Santa's elves in training? Thanks for sharing your wonderful baby girl.