Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Taaa Duhhh...





Daddy is finally home safe and sound. They had a great time and were full of stories. McKinley was excited to see her Daddy on Tuesday morning. She looked at him as if she was wondering where he had been this whole time. She also grabbed his face and rubbed it for a few minutes. It was pretty cute:) Yesterday Unky, Mike and Bob came over to sort things and clean up. Then Dad, Jackie and Hannah came over for dinner. Dad and Tyler got the deer cut and Hannah and I wrapped. I love it when Hannah helps with the meat wrapping because she draws hilarious cartoons on each package. Every time I get meat out of the freezer it makes me smile. Hannah recently got her drivers permit! Watch out:) Actually I have heard she is a really good driver! Yeah Auntie!!

We are at home today doing laundry and cleaning up. Tyler went back to work today- hopefully he remembers how to do his job- it's been almost 3 weeks!!

Have a great day and enjoy our fall weather- finally some normal weather:)

Love to all!

1 comment:

Michelle Charlton said...

Awe, there's a picture of Unkie Allan! I heard stories... sounds like they had a WILD time! Thank you so much for starting the blog, I am addicted to it :).