The count down has officially begun! Tyler will be home in 4 days! (if not sooner) We can't wait! I show McKinley pictures of Daddy everyday and she always grabs at him. Okay, maybe she is just grabbing at the picture...
We have been pretty busy. Yesterday we hiked with Grandpa Jim. He was silly enough and offered to carry McKinley in the backpack. I think he worked a little harder then I did:) It was a beautiful hike. The aspen had a few yellow leaves left and the view of town was spectacular. We had dinner with Granny and Joan. We were all husbandless.
McKinley is napping now, after she wakes up we will head to town for errands and coffee:) I also have some outside projects to do.
Grandma Jackie is done with student teaching today!! Yippee!! We are planning a celebratory dinner tonight. Steaks and potatoes! Maybe even some wine.
Have a wonderful weekend. Remember to change the clock tomorrow night. That outta be fun getting the squirt used to new time! :(



No comments:
Post a Comment