Where to start? Sunday we went for a great hike with Win and Anna. It snowed the whole time- we loved it! :) Later that afternoon we went to the cabin with Justin, Becca and Dailey for dinner. When we arrived Bugs, Frank and Paul were there- it was fun to see them and they had built fires, so the cabin was nice and warm! Thanks!! :) Tyler ended up working Sunday night from about 10:30-2:30am. Yikes! Yesterday I cleaned the mess we call home and McKinley and I went grocery shopping. She sat in the cart like a big girl:) She loved it! Joan was shopping too- and McKinley immediately recognized her and started smiling- she loves Joan:) Last night we had dinner and then Tyler had to go to work again. Tonight he and Jake are hunting after work. Hopefully they get off a little early since it gets dark so soon. Uncle Miles and his girlfriend Amanda are coming home for Thanksgiving. They should be here tonight. We are excited to meet Amanda! Aunt Hannah is also coming over today to clean the bathrooms- earning extra money for her trip. I must admit, I would much rather pay her then clean them myself! I hate cleaning the tubs! Hopefully she will want to stay for dinner:) Well, off to get the pecan and apple pies out of the oven. Cherry is next. Can we say piglets??
Another Birthday
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment