Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nice kid...not too bright!...



Just kidding McKinley! :) She loves to suck on her toes, but doesn't realize she has toe nails that can scratch the roof of her mouth. Plus her feet stink. I don't know where she got that from? The past few days have been fun. Monday, Tyler was home from work. Our friend Hailey came over and took some fast family pictures. Tyler ended up being called for an outage right when Hailey came over. The outage didn't last too long- thank goodness. When I said we were done with the "meat" project, I lied! I forgot we had about 50 pounds to grind...so we spend Monday afternoon grinding meat! Now we are really done:) YIPPEE! Yesterday I took McKinley to Granny's and went swimming with Aunt Stacy and Becky. It was great! Daddy and Doodle hung out last night while I played Bunco- it was a blast! McKinley was sound asleep when I got home- yea Daddy! Tonight we are having dinner with Jake, Mel, Koleman and Hudson. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Love the toe suckers Momma.

2 comments:

jimnjackie said...

very cute pictures! wish I were that flexible!

jimnjackie said...

very cute pictures! wish I were that flexible!