I blink and it is already Saturday! What the heck? Let's see- Thursday we met Auntie Carol and Grandma Jackie in town for lunch. It was fun to visit and catch up on Rumi stories:)Yesterday Cooper came over for the day while Aunt Stacy went Christmas shopping. He was great and so was McKinley. I actually got some Christmas crafts done while the two kids napped. They were talking to each other a little bit after their rests. I am not sure if they knew they were talking to each other? But we can pretend they were:) Last night we went to the local brewery for a taste testing event. I put McKinley in the Snugli and she entertained everyone with her yelling and voice experiments. She is getting so vocal. It was hilarious. I must admit we had the only baby there. Are we WT or what? After that we went out to dinner with Unky and Jill. It was yummy and it was fun to visit with them. Today we took more family pictures- before the torrential down pour- thank goodness! Then Nana played with McKinley for a couple hours. I went to town, did some Christmas shopping, took a nap, did laundry, cleaned the hot tub and made dinner- all with out interruption:) I must admit that was nice! Tomorrow we are going hiking with Win and Anna and plan on going to the cabin with Justin, Becca and Dailey. Big day. I'd better head off to bed.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment