We had a terrific turkey day at our cabin. It was really laid back and low-key. We ate like champs and some of us even had to take a nap to recover! (Tyler!) Dad, Jackie, Hannah, Unky, Tyler, McKinley and I had a great time. McKinley and I walked for a good hour and a half (she was napping) and the three of us spent the night. It was beautiful and sunny at the cabin, unlike the fog at home. We came home yesterday to the gloomy fog:( We also managed to get a good walk in yesterday and Tyler did a little hunting. I don't know if his hunting season will ever end? Today, McKinley visited Santa and told him all about how she likes to scream instead of coo and she even gave him some big smiles in attempt to get all the fun toys on her Christmas list:) Well, back to paperwork and cleaning. Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for our good family and friends. :)
Another Birthday
4 days ago



1 comment:
very cute pictures! Too bad the one of the cabin showed my big behind! yikes!!
Post a Comment