Our little punkin' is allergic to pumpkins! Poor thing broke out in hives after I stuffed her into the pumpkin:( We won't be doing that again!
I went to the dentist this morning only to find out that I must get a crown soon. ICKY! Guess I shouldn't have eaten so much Halloween candy over the years:) Granny babysat while I went. McKinley took a 2 1/2 hour nap, so they didn't get much play time in:( McKinley is now in the Jumparoo screaming, spitting and smiling. She has really found different pitches in her little voice. She is still too short to touch the floor. My box of files has seen better days- it does the trick though:) She has also been rolling over a lot more lately. Although she gets a little peeved when she can't figure out how to roll back over. And thank goodness the good Lord blessed her with beautiful feet, she loves to play with them! They are better then any toy she has!
Last night we surprised Papa Todd with a birthday party. Everyone gathered at Kathy's for dinner and cake. He is going skydiving this weekend to commemorate his 50th birthday! YIKES.
We sure hope Tyler comes home soon. He has been gone for 2 weeks tomorrow- way too long!
Hope everyone has a fun Halloween, most of you are too old to trick-or-treat- probably a good thing since the candy seems to stick around a little longer these days if you know what I mean:)



No comments:
Post a Comment