Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Missing Daddy...


Hi. We had a fun weekend. Went to Nana's Friday afternoon and came home on Sunday. Nana was hosting book club at her house this time. We just read a great book by Jim Fergus- 1,000 White Women. It was really good.

McKinley is a great traveler. She did wake up Saturday night with a bad dream or something. She hardly ever wakes up during the night anymore, but she did and wouldn't calm back down unless she was right next to me. Sooo, we shared a twin bed. :) I can definitely tell she is missing her Daddy. I am too. We are ready for him to come home. Hopefully they get their tags filled early! Yeah right!

Yesterday McKinley and I walked with Auntie and Cooper along the canal. It was beautiful. Today, I am working, McKinley is napping and Aunt Hannah is coming over to do chores to earn some money for her trip:)

Still no camera. Sorry! Here is another cute picture though.

No comments: