Friday, October 12, 2007

Week O' Birthday...





Tyler celebrated his 30th birthday yesterday. Actually, we started celebrating on Wednesday with a trip to the cabin in the jeep! It was McKinley's first trip there and she seemed to enjoy it. She loved the fire and was mesmerized for quite some time. Thursday we bbq'd burgers and made homemade ice cream with Mimi's chocolate sauce. I also had made Tyler a cherry pie. Parties have sure changed these days. There were 4 kids under 2 1/2, three of which were under 6 months! It was a hoot! Toys, potties, diaper bags and such were scattered all over. We loved the mess and had a great time watching all the kids play, etc. I almost forgot...McKinley wore her cammo dress in honor of Daddy's birthday and she even had PINK toenails!! :) Wonder who did that?

Tyler and I are going on an overnight date tonight:) Nana is going to stay with the little peanut tonight.

We also plan on going to the cabin for an overnighter tomorrow! Happy hunting!!!:)

1 comment:

jimnjackie said...

Melinda, finally figured out my password so that I can comment! I LOVE the posts. thank you so much. The photos the other day were amazing. She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday to Tyler. Sounded like a fun week! Beautiful pie :-)