The piggy was soooo tasty! The cougar was delicious too! We sure do know how to eat (and drink beer!) :) The pig roast was a success once again. It was great to be surrounded by so many great people. I am quite sure we will be having another 'Pre-hunting' gathering next year. This year was a piece of cake with McKinley. She isn't mobile enough to get into everything yet. She also had about 50 babysitters. It was a nice break for our arms:) Justin, Becca and Dailey spent the night. We had pancakes for breakfast and the girls played a little afterwards. It was fun to see them interact. Dailey is almost walking! It is hard to believe she will be 1 in a few weeks.
Well, back to laundry and I think I hear the vacuum calling my name...
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Thanks to all for the food, drinks and memories last night.



No comments:
Post a Comment