Friday, October 26, 2007

Lil' Punkin'...







Oh my, where to start? We have had some milestones the past few days. McKinley has been repeating "Ma ma." I couldn't be happier! I guess that is what "Da da" gets for being gone:) ha! She also scoots on her back all over the place. She will go from one end of the living room to the other in no time. I have to clear a path for her because she doesn't quite get the concept of running into things. She also started laughing out loud every time I blow on her tummy. It is so cute and makes my day to hear her little voice. We went to the pumpkin patch today with Mel, Koleman and Hudson. It was great. I had never been to an actual patch before. We always went to Albertson's (they had the best!) After the outing we went to their house for pizza. The kids were hilarious. Hudson and McKinley love each other and Koleman is so good at sharing and playing with them. McKinley sat between them in the car today- what a lucky girl:)

My Dad got home from Idaho and gave me a great report! Tyler shot his buck yesterday!! Dad said it was a real nice one. Unky and Bob were still hunting and they also have 2 elk tags- so, I am pretty sure they won't be home anytime soon. Guess our meat will be extra good since it will hang for a while. Just the way we like it! Dad also said they were having a great time and their camp was really nice. I'll bet it was- you should have seen our shop before they left. There wasn't room to walk from one door to the next. They had a lot of stuff!

Nana is coming for the day/night tomorrow and we have Dailey's ONE year birthday party tomorrow night.

Off to bed, I am exhausted! Thank you to Granny for the use of her camera! :)

No comments: