Tyler will come home to a freshly decorated and painted bedroom and bathroom. I must say I am quite talented on selecting paint colors:) hee hee. It is amazing what a few hundred bucks will do in terms of makeovers. Not a makeover for me of course, I am talking about the room! :)
McKinley has been so great this week. I am thankful I have such a wonderful daughter. We hung out at home this morning. Paula and Levi came down to help me plant 3 oak trees. This afternoon we went to town with Paula. We got a ton of errands done and came home just in time for McKinley's final nap. She has been smiling at me when I put her down for her naps. I always kiss her on the forehead and say "nigh, night" They must be the magic words. The fire is stoked up (it is 76 in here.) We are set for our first really cold night of the season. I love wood heat- I am in a tank and capri's! :)
Happy day!



No comments:
Post a Comment