Friday, December 21, 2007

Is it seriously Friday??? Already???...




How does this happen? I looked at our blog this morning thinking it had been a day or two since I updated- ha! Try a whole week! Good golly miss molly! Well, lets see. Monday I worked all day- got a ton done! Tuesday, I can't remember- it must have been great:) Wednesday night was book club. I must say I made a fab dinner. Joan, Paula, Stacy & Cooper came over early so we could exchange gifts with Joan (Mom/Nana came early too) Joan spoiled us. McKinley loves her new froggy. He has a wet head all the time from her kisses:) Last night we went out to dinner with Marcus, Stacy & Cooper. After dinner we visited Grandma Mary. She loved seeing the babies and they were both really good. This morning Tyler left before 6 to have breakfast with Mike H. He is doing the same 3 years of schooling Tyler just finished. The met this morning to study. I didn't wake up until 7:15!!! And McKinley slept until almost 7:30- yee haw! I really needed that extra hour. I have an eye appt. this morning so Granny is coming over to Doodlesit. We hope everyone has a great weekend. Don't forget to get your Christmas shopping done! Only a few more days.

Love to all.

No comments: