What is with kids and dirt? I should have snapped a few "before" shots, but we were laughing too hard...McKinley had dirt ALL over her face, hair, nose, etc. It was so nice outside, I decided to fill up an old wash bin and throw the babes in. She loved it! It was almost 70 degrees out. Who wouldn't love bathing outside in the nude? Randy came over for the afternoon also. It was nice to see our long-lost roomy.
Off to walk with Auntie and Cooper. We are still keeping the kids away from each other...at least they can talk to each other from their joggers. :)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, get out of here with those pictures...they are too cute for words! I love that you let her play in the dirt and explore! That's great! The black and white ones are really neat and look professional:)
Post a Comment