Saturday, April 5, 2008

Risk Taker...


Oh Boy!...

McKinley loves to climb on everything. It makes me nervous with our hard floors...but I guess, she will learn. This is how I found her a few mornings ago. I missed the shot of her standing up with "no hands" on the bench. Crazy girl!

We haven't been up to much around here. Just trying to get over our colds. McKinley is trying to get a top tooth on top of having a cold. I did go yard-saleing this morning- burrr! Found a ton of good used clothes and a bike seat for the babes:) I know, I know, they are dangerous, but so is everything else in life- I promise we will wear our helmets!

Please check out my new business. There is a link on the right side of our blog. If you don't check it- your loss. My house smells good. Does yours? :)

Love to all!!

1 comment:

wolfenbarger bunch said...

You are in big trouble, because she is so cute I bet all she has to do is smile and it is hard to scold her. If you ever need a yard sale (art sale, as Braiden calls them) buddy, just call.