Friday, April 25, 2008

The SHI*S...Literally!

Here is a picture of my new car. :)

So McKinley has had the runs for almost a week now. Let me tell you, it is one thing when we as adults have the runs (at least we can sit on the pot!) It is entirely different when you have to wipe the toosh of a baby with poo ALL over the place! I generally don't post about the downsides to motherhood (and fatherhood- although, Tyler still can't stomach a poopy diaper!) but, I have had enough! We have been sick with misc. crap since February! Tyler and I spent the day on the couch yesterday and McKinley slept most of the day.

We better be on the mend! As for the rest of our week, well, we haven't done much at all. And, as you can tell, it is getting to me!
Okay, now for some fun news. Our friends Justin & Becca found out they are having another GIRL in September. We are so excited to meet the next little bundle.

Have a good weekend, and steer clear of our house- unless you want some nasty virus going home with you:)

Later.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nice Ride!

Sorry that you guys haven't been feeling well. I hope that it passes soon (no pun intended).