Monday, April 21, 2008

Up, up and away!...





I must say that my husband is talented! McKinley's new swing set is probably the biggest one in town. Dad came over yesterday to help set the top pole. McKinley even got to climb the pole with her Daddy! She loved it up there. We have been trying to get outside when the weather cooperates. We woke up to snow yesterday morning, it turned in to hail at one time, back to snow and so forth. What is with this weather? It was freezing last night! Our house was 62 degrees when we woke up this morning! BURRR!

I went to a Scentsy workshop on Saturday. It was soooo much fun. I will post pictures of my new warmers as soon as I get them.

I almost forgot...Tyler put a seat on the back of my bike for McKinley. She got to ride to Granny's in it on Saturday. Tyler said she liked it a lot. I can't wait to take her on bike rides with me. I get some exercise and she gets to be outside, which she loves. Oh yeah, when I picked McKinley up on Saturday afternoon, Marcus was getting ready to pull a calf. We got to watch the whole thing. It was amazing. The miracle of life:)

Have a great week!

No comments: